Wakemeupfrom this bad dream
biography
Hello, I'm Joanne. I love fat fishes, i think rainbows are really nice, it makes me happy(: I can't dance for nuts, but i do play the piano and the saxophone. I think the drums are really cool, and one day i want to learn it. I am just your average girl next door, but don't mess with me. Lastly, leave a tag and thank you!


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates
6 Frangipanians
Brina♥
Ai Yun♥
Melissa♥
Grace♥
Joey Ching♥
Shernise♥
Nicole Ng♥
Annabella♥
Hazel♥
Clarice♥
Clarabelle♥
Melodie♥
Yi Qian♥
Vanessa Gouw♥
Jazel♥
Elaine Choa♥
Xie Shiying♥
Ashley♥
Rachel♥
Class blog♥
1 Eighters
Melissa♥
Shernise♥
YanXin♥
Gracia♥
stef♥
Rene♥
syaf♥
Annabelle♥
Jayne♥
saidah♥
Hillary♥
Malorie♥
Family
Christine(sister)♥
Christine LJ(sister)♥
Chloe(counsin)♥
Friends
Emily♥
Felicia♥
Maggie♥
Band
Fung Ling♥
Jazel♥
Eriel♥
Celestin♥


tagboard



Friday, October 17, 2008 @ 2:59 PM

HI Everyone!
Updating abt yesterday.....:D
Went to plaza singapura with
my mum to meet my aunt for lunch then
proceeded
to bugis.....shop in bugis
for awhile then went to bugis street
.....spent there for like 1hr also never buy anything
.....cause of
REASON 1:
THE CLOTHES ARE TOO BIG T
O FIT MY SIZE.(YES I AM TINY+++++ SKINNY (worst):D)
REASON 2:
ALL THE SHOPS SELL ALMOST
THE SAME THINGS AND
PRATICALLY EVERY SHOP GOT SELL HOODIE
WHICH IS TOO BIG FOR ME AGAIN!) Haizzzz.....
Wanted to buy bag but didn't like it
100% so nvm went
to national library to borrow books.....
then went back to bugis
to have a rest at a donut shop....after so longgggg..
.....then went to the tibits shop
and bought some snacks then wanted to go home
but then after that went to BHG and bought clothes.
....one jeans and shirt(sort of la...dunno how to explain)
then went home......From plaza singapura
to home i shop for like 6 hrs! Was oober tired so plopped on the bed!:D
Yup so thats abt it.......SEEYA!
MY PIANO LESSON IS GOING TO START AGAIN!......
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome